The Jack fruit is another in-season fruit for the spring/early summer period. However, it is not a common fruit here in the western hemisphere. Fresh jack fruits are hard to come by in New York. However, you can find canned ones in syrup at specialty supermarkets. Some bigger supermarkets may also carry them. They look like durian on the outside, but the spokes are not pointy and there is a sweet odor to it. Just look at the vibrant color of its meat! A sharp mustardy yellow can be found in many fashion and home products these days.
Resources (clockwise from top left):
- KitchenAid Artisan 5-qt. Stand Mixer - Yellow Pepper - $313.99
- Forever 21 Sweetheart Summer Dress - $19.80
- D-Cup Underwire Swing Top from J.Crew - $34.99 This color also available in other swim suit styles
- Abuela 3-speed women's bike from CB2 - $499 Cruise in style with this colorful (and practical) bike!
- FRANCINE Mustard Tubular Suede Sandals from Top Shop - $75
- Digoin set of 2 French Vintage Cafe Au Lait Bowls - $64 from French Melody of Etsy
- Le Creuset 6.75 Qt Oval French Oven in Dijon - $275 Le Creuset's colorful earthenware brightens any kitchen. (I have the Kiwi - and I LOVE it!)
- Globe-Trotter Centenary 30" Extra-Deep Suitcase with Wheels from J.Crew - $1675 Yep, you read right, and I didn't mistakenly added a digit. It's pricey and not for everyday folks like you and me, but it's always nice to dream. (A more reasonable alternative below.)
- 5" Chino Shorts from J.Crew - $32.50 It's always nice to put on a happy pair of shorts to brighten your mood (and those looking at you in them).
|Heys ECase Business Case|
- Heys ECase Business Case - $150 If you're like me, a light packer, this will be just right for a weekend trip for you to travel in style.