I've cut up carrot , green peppers and cucumbers into sticks with the following dip choices:
- Hummus (Store bought, Sabra or Cedar brand - we tend to go with the ones on sale. Tribe brand for some odd reason gave us horrible gas!)
- Peanut Butter - Jif All Natural (If I need a little more crunch, I tend to use the Super Crunch from Skippy)
- Light Mayo - Miracle Whip
- Spinach Dip - I will make a more simple and healthy version than store bought.
- Guacamole - I've made a very yummy healthy version with a little kick to it.