Sunday, November 13, 2011

Orla Kiely's fabulous prints

Photo Courtesy of NY Racked

I've been a huge fan of Orla Kiely's prints for years! Personally, I have a few of her handbags, one with the giant pear print that I absolutely adore and received a good number of compliments! So you can imagine my excitement when I saw her new store on Mercer Street that has her new wallpaper line up! It's gorgeous and the showroom is to die for. It's for the shopper in you, as well as the designer in you. Just 5 minutes in that place will get your creative juices running! Here are a few of her current wallpaper prints:
From Orla Kiely's Website


Orla Kiely, 5 Mercer St. (between Grand and Canal sts.); 212-755-8340 or www.orlakiely.com

1 comment :

  1. I freaking love her designs! I'm totally getting some wall paper and a duvet cover for my Modern house.
    xo
    Taylor
    nothing but a pigeon

    ReplyDelete