Tuesday, December 13, 2011

anthropologie chemise

I've always been a fan of Anthropologie and it's vintage/classic style fashion, home decorations and store design. For the past year, I've been extremely in love with various lingerie/intimate collection it acquired. Currently, Anthropologie is having the sale of the decade with an additional 30% off sales items online and in store! How fabulous and unheard of is that?!!

I'm thrilled to get my hands on two chemise set I've been eyeing:


What can I say? I have a thing for tanks and shorts - especially colorful ones as such! Now get to the sale ASAP, as most of the sizes and good stuff will be gone! Unfortunately for me, one of the shorts aren't available anymore online... now if only I can hop over to a store soon enough.

No comments :

Post a Comment