Wednesday, February 29, 2012

made well trench

Happy New Year, Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Belated Birthdays to all those I've missed!

It's a new year, and I've been slacking off on my Just Commonly blog. Well, I am just a common girl with a life that can get hectic at times. These are the times.

For my birthday, my lovely husband purchased something that I've always wanted - a purse that's also a cross-body bag, black and that's not too big or too small, but just right. At least enough to put all my typical junk, plus my kindle or a book. And this was it:

Cole Haan Jenna Shoulder Bag
Isn't it just right? Well, good enough to make me happy and can't wait to show it off. It's currently on sale too! So a great deal! 

As I'm constantly checking out what's out there, I've also stumble upon this from Madewell:
Madewell Southbank Trench
O.. my heart just did a tumble or a triple tumble when I saw this. It's a trench, something I've always wanted, and it's SHORT for my petite frame, and it's not the cheapy looking material one from Kohl's or Old Navy. It's nicely design for a classic, Parisian look that won't go out of style.  Hmmm, already drooling as I type. Downside - it's a whopping $178! I guess it's still good price in comparison to a lot of other good quality brands out there, but my motto: "Never buy anything full price!"  I DO have a 10% off coupon, but no. I gave myself a max on a trench. So need to control it. I'll just have to keep checking in for it to go on sale. 

Enough of my ramblings. Until next time.....

No comments :

Post a Comment