October Releases to look out for!

It's been a hectic September, both on and off the blog. Great releases in September that have kept me entertained tremendously. Great shout out to all of the authors. I've read a number of great novels, as well as a few non-fictions and devotionals that totally kicked my butt.  It had me in worlds of fancy from balls and picnics to understanding the true meaning of American values to contemplating about distractions from our good Father.  With a new month beginning, I hope to share with you a few releases that's on my radar to read or have read already and waiting for me to review.  This post will be continuously updated as the month proceeds. 


RELEASES IN YOUNG ADULT & TEEN FICTION


RELEASES IN CONTEMPORARY FICTION
  • The Splendor of Ordinary Days by Jeff High - Release 10/6
  • The Imposter by Suzanne Woods Fisher - Release 10/6 (giveaway)
  • Another Way Home by Deborah Raney - Release 10/20
  • The Unfortunate Decisions of Dahlia Moss by Max Wirestone - Release 10/20
  • An Endless Christmas by Cynthia Ruchti - Release 10/13
  • A Reason to Stay by Kellie Coates Gilbert - Release 10/6
  • Murder at the Courthouse  by A.H. Gabhart - Release 10/13
  • Intertwined by Jennifer Slattery - Release 10/1


 RELEASES IN HISTORICAL FICTION


RELEASES IN NON-FICTION

That's all for now. If you have any recommendations, feel free to message me or leave a comment. Thanks!

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so excited for A Thousand Nights!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my review for A Thousand Nights. It's pretty good. http://justcommonly.blogspot.com/2015/10/another-thousand-nights.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant the book is pretty good. LOL.

    ReplyDelete