Thursday, May 12, 2016

The Book(ish) Box by Appraising Pages Unboxing May 2016


A new feature on my blog: Bookish Boxes (box subscriptions) page sharing with you all the subscriptions I have for anything bookish. There's a direct link HERE or on the top page tab. I've already started with the Owlcrate vs Uppercase in the past two months. Now, it's time for some expansion! 

This month is my first month subscribing to The Book(ish) Box by Appraising Pages. I've seen all the pretty instagram images, and this month's theme was just too good to let go. 
First, a little about The Book(ish) Box by Appraising Pages.  It is a monthly subscription box of all things bookish, but not books themselves. It always includes a T-shirt designed by Appraising Pages, and some items in the beauty and home category, or just simply bookish.  Subscription starts at $29.99 + shipping. Pre-pay 3,6,9 or 12 months subscriptions will give you a discount. Now, back to this month's box theme.




O yes, you saw right. This month's theme is "Harry Potter."  Now, you know why this fan had to start a subscription this month?! *wink

What a cute little box. It is fairly little - about 6"x 8"x 4" (fits right into the Owlcrate box).

  



So far, loving the color scheme!



And now, the goodies!



LOVE this T! The color is gorgeous, this heather blue, and it is soooooo SOFT. *sigh (T-shirt from Appraising Pages)


Sturdy plastic and BPA free! Tumbler from Knot Knirvana.


Ahhh. When you first open the box, this amazingly sweet aroma fills the air, and it was this Butterbeer Bath Salts from Cherry Pit Crafts.  Ahhhh....spa time.


This beautiful necklace is from Rich Love Shoppe! I can use it as a necklace or take the chain out and use it as a key-chain. Haven't decided yet.


Last but not least, this pretty watercolor print from Lexy Oliva. Would look great framed or in collage.

And finally, the whole shebang!



Verdict: I LOVE this box. Every item is amazing. I can see use in every item in this box. I'm sold. The Book(ish) Box by Appraising Pages sure is worth some praise!


Don't mistake this May subscription box for the exclusive ONE TIME Harry Potter Box from Appraising Pages. The HP box does not require a subscription, and is just while supplies last. The Outlander and Supernatural Box all have been sold out fairly quickly (from what I've heard).  The one time HP box is $35 + shipping and will include the "Always" Snape mug from their Villains box (also sold out), a Tshirt and 3-5 items, all HP related.  Click HERE to head to Appraising Pages.


Now, head on over to my Bookish Boxes page for more box subscriptions reviews and posts!


4 comments :

  1. Ahhhh!!! I saw an ad for this box! I should have gotten it lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RACHEL! This is the May themed box, but they also have a special HARRY POTTER Box! It's a little more expensive, but I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this box! I'm a huge Harry Potter fan (and soft tee fan too!). Thanks for sharing--I'm wishing I'd bought this box. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DANIELLE, Don't miss the HP exclusive box from Appraising Pages. I'm looking forward to that one, and they said it will NOT repeat anything from this May box.

    ReplyDelete