Saturday, March 18, 2017

Nerdy Post December 2016 Fantastic Beasts & February 2017 Sherlock Unboxing & Mini Review

Happy weekend! I reactivated my Nerdy Post subscription again when I saw their theme Fantastic Beasts for the January 2017 box! I love their new look for sure. What do you think?

A little about Nerdy Post:


Each month features a different fandom from books, TV & movies! All items are designed by Alexis of Drop and Give Me Nerdy, also the owner of Nerdy Post.  It comes with 4 standard items:

  • 8-1/2" x 11" High Quality Print
  • Auto Grade Sticker
  • Double sided bookmark
  • Coloring postcard
And additional items that ranges from candles, lapel pins, notepads, notebooks, pens, pencils, temporary tattoos...etc with a total of 5-7 high quality items. 
Subscription is $13.95 + shipping. They currently only have the month to month subscription, but if you're already subscribed, you won't need to re-subscribe every month. Your subscription will auto-renew until you stop or cancel.

Recently, they started a new plan which includes a custom designed T-shirt that coordinates with the theme of the standard Nerdy Post box. And they're looking mighty fine!
Subscription for the T-shirt is $15.95 + shipping, but if you already subscribe to the monthly box, you won't need to pay double shipping. Like the regular box, your T-Shirt subscription will auto-renew until you stop or cancel.


Let's get to the December 2016 box!


December's theme is Fantastic Beast (book not included)

My Thoughts: Everything is absolutely gorgeous! That poster! WOW! I LOVE it! As said in the description of the box, everything is of great quality. For $13.95 + shipping, I think it's totally worth it! For me, as long as the theme is of interest to me, I'm in! How about you?




February's theme is Sherlock (BBC Version)!

My Thoughts:
Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock may be my favorite version of the iconic detective. So when this theme was announced, I made sure my subscription was active! Love the quotes and the design. Though, I do find the poster hard to read. Despite that, I'm still fairly in love with this box and love using different pieces everywhere! See for yourself!


So who is your favorite #Sherlock? I think #BenedictCumberbatch does a pretty awesome job as the hard-to-figure detective. I'm so thrilled to get the White's Fine Ed. of Sherlock Holmes! It's so pretty! ❤ Print and Bookmark from Feb's @nerdy.post box. Alexis always manages to surprise me with her talent! These are just fabulous! ❤ Sherlock candle from @whiskeydiamondcandle was in the special #SherlockHolmes edition of @thebookishbox. Hints of leather, tobacco, & bourbon - does make you think of its namesake! Pretty bottle too! Both #unboxing will be over the weekend #ontheblog. #221Baker #Sherlocked #NerdyPost #thebookishbox #whitesfineedition #classics #bbcsherlock #bookstagram #instabooks #bookstolove #photogram #serialbibliophile #bookblogger #bookthings #shelfcandy #coverlove #booksandcandles #bookart #booklove #funkopop #quotablequotes #bookishallure #createtoexplore #tmlmonthlyrep #bookstagramfeature
A post shared by Just Commonly (@justcommonly) on


For the month of March, the theme is Disney, and I can't wait for it! I'm looking forward to see which classic story will be featured!

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

No comments :

Post a Comment